|image by RiceKrispies.com|
Rice Krispy Footballs
Looking for a fun gameday treat for your next party or tailgate? Try these super cute Rice Krispy Treat Footballs. They're easy to make but look like you spent all day. You'll be the hostess with the mostess.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 package (10oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (optional)
- 6 cups Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
In a microwave safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth. Add peanut butter and stir until melted and combined. Add cereal and stir until thoroughly coated.
Cool slightly. Using oiled hands (I spray mine with cooking spray), shape mixture into 3 inch footballs. Decorate with frosting. Best if served same day but can be stored in an air-tight container up to 1 week.