Did you see vestique on The Daily Julie’s holiday gift guide?!
She chose our Camel Military Pea Coat, The Socialite Top (2 left) and our Beautiful Black Tote (we’ve re-ordered…so email us if you want one asap)! All are fine choices, I might add!
Here are the things I would pick for the fashionistas in your life:
1. The Jackie O in black—classic, sophisticated, perfect! Absolutely perfect!
2. Madison Ave in Black (or Pewter)—see Wednesday’s post, I carry mine every day ‘nuff said.
3. Day at the Art Gallery earrings—only $14.50…so budget friendly, too! Hello stocking stuffer!
4. More than Meets the Eye—$26.50 for a top your gal can wear with anything and it’s not super fitted so you can’t go wrong with the sizing.
5. Sunset Blvd—a large camel-colored tote (I could probably stop right there) that is more beautiful in real life than in pictures. say no more, right?
6. Any of the Essential Scarves—again budget friendly at $10 a pop.
7. Fabulous red flats—nothing puts a lady in the holiday spirit more than some comfy and gorge red shosies.
8. Any of the Bead Necklaces—easy on the eyes and the wallet at just $15.
9. Antique Lace—pictures just don’t do it justice. it’s gorgeous on and perfect for a holiday gathering. basically, no fashionista in their right mind wouldn’t be obsessed.
10. Carolina in My Mind—for any lady friends that graduated from UNC, this dress is perfecto!
11. Boyfriend Blazer in Black—a total wear with all.
12. Wrapped Up in You—perfect gift for getting cozy by the fire and at only $35 it won’t break the bank.